1. ALL youth exhibits will be taken in from 9:00am to 1:00pm on the Saturday before the Fair, with judging beginning at 2:30 p.m., except Horticulture exhibits, which will be entered from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Judging will be at 2:00 p.m. Youth Field Crops and Vegetables exhibits, will be entered from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.. Judging will be at 4:00 p.m.
2. All exhibits must be recorded, tagged, and placed by proper officials before the Exhibitor leaves the fair ground.
3. Youth exhibitor as defined by 4-H Guidelines
4. All exhibits must have been made within the period of August 1 of the previous year to August 1 of the current year, except for antique categories. (To be classed antique, items must be at least 20 years old.)
5. Exhibitor may enter only one item per subject.
6. Youth Exhibits may be removed after 10 p.m. on Saturday, the last night of the Fair. Youth exhibit items not picked up by Monday will be removed the grounds.
7. There must be competition in each class to receive 1st place prize money.
8. The decisions of the Judge is final.
9. All exhibits must be the property of the exhibitor.
10. Only Page County Residents
11. Fair Association will not be responsible for lost or damage of exhibits.
12. Fair Association reserves the right to reduce Premiums.
13. Premiums must be picked up from the Fair office. Checks are voided 60 days after Issuance.
14. There must be competition in each class to receive prize money.