Welcome to the 66th PAGE VALLEY FAIR!
We have lots of exciting things planned for next year.
If you have comments or questions about the fair, please use our Contact Page.
Be sure to check the ANNOUNCEMENTS PAGE to find out all the latest updates for the Fair!
Message from the President
Welcome to Fair # 66!
For 66 years the Page Valley Agricultural & Industrial Fair has been serving our community. Being a part of this Page county institution has been trying at times for all of our volunteers, for no two people think alike and sometimes it’s difficult to select the best option from a multitude of solid ideas.
With that said, being a volunteer is not about controlling an event, it’s not about getting a free pass, and it’s not about getting a pat on the back.
- Being a volunteer is about creating an opportunity for young folks to show their animals, learn how to feed and care for them and providing a venue for them to sell their product.
- It’s about providing a place to display creative photos, drawings, quilts and needlework.
- It’s about having a place for family fun and for old friends to catch up.
- It’s about maintaining a place to showcase fruits, flowers, crafts, vegetables and gigantic pumpkins.
- It’s about creating a positive showcase for all the talents, creativity and diversity of Page County.
Pay for our volunteers comes as a smile from the young girl who won her first blue ribbon, the laughter from the 4 year old on their first carnival ride and the joyful cheers from the crowd when the last derby car claims victory.
This year’s fair continues our traditional Tuesday and Wednesday Tractor and Truck Pulls and the Friday night Demolition Derby.
We have brought back our Thursday night concert featuring the Lonesome River Band and Rhonda Vincent.
Saturday night we will be hosting our first Truck Dirt Drag.
On Monday night, Kids get in free and the Shriners will again have the “Voices for the Children” event.
The fair is about our community and we hope you will enjoy this year’s lineup.
On a final note, we dedicate this year’s catalog to Steve Mauck, who for years has helped us build pulling tracks, derby pits and numerous other earth moving tasks. Let us all remember Steve and all the great memories your Fair has brought to our community!
See you at the Fair!
Darrell B. Hulver