1. All 4-H/FFA Livestock will be charged a $5.00 Entry Fee.
2. All 4-H/FFA Livestock should be on the fairgrounds by 11:00 a.m. on Sunday before the fair. The 4-H/FFA Weigh-In will begin directly following exhibitor meeting at 11:00 a.m. It will start with Steer Weigh-In, immediately followed by Lamb/Goat Weigh-In, immediately followed by Hog Weigh-In. All exhibits will be judged only in the division in which they are entered.
3. Youth exhibitors as defined by 4-H/FFA guidance.
4. No “For Sale” tags will be allowed on exhibits.
5. All exhibits must be the property of the individual exhibiting them, or the property of his immediate family.
6. Only Page County residents are eligible to enter.
7. The Fair Management will provide security for exhibits from Fair Sunday, 8 p.m. until noon on Monday, after Fair closing.
8. No pets allowed on grounds during Fair week, except service animals.
9. Photos posted to social media can be utilized for advertisement.