1. All 4-H/FFA Livestock will be charged a Entry Fee.
2. All 4-H/FFA Livestock should be on the fairgrounds by 3:00 p.m. on Sunday before the fair. The 4-H/FFA Weigh-In will begin at 4:00 p.m. It will start with Steer Weigh-In, immediately followed by Lamb/Goat Weigh-In, immediately followed by Hog Weigh-In. All exhibits will be judged only in the division in which they are entered.
3. ALL youth exhibits will be taken in from 9:00am to 1:00pm on the Saturday before the Fair, with judging beginning at 2:30 p.m., except Horticulture exhibits, which will be entered from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Judging will be at 2:00 p.m. Youth Field Crops and Vegetables exhibits, will be entered from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.. Judging will be at 4:00 p.m. Youth Exhibits may be removed after 10 p.m. on Saturday, the last night of the Fair. Youth exhibit items not picked up by 10 p.m. Saturday will be available for pickup at the Extension Office on Monday.
4. Youth exhibitors are under 20 years of age, except bona fide FFA members.
5. All adult exhibits will be received between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Fair Monday. Judging will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Fair Monday. Exhibits may be moved after 10:00 p.m. Fair Saturday. (a) All exhibits must have been made within the period of August of the previous year to August of the current year, except for antique categories. (To be classified antique, the item must be at least 20 years old.) The decision of the judges is final. (b) Adult exhibitors are 20 years of age, and up. 6.
All exhibits must be recorded, tagged, and placed by the proper officials before the exhibitor leaves the Fairgrounds.
7. No “For Sale” tags will be allowed on exhibits.
8. All exhibits must be the property of the individual exhibiting them, or the property of his immediate family.
9. Only exhibitors from Page County are eligible to enter.