Christa Burns, Chairperson
1. Exhibitors’ age – 20 years and over.
2. All exhibits will be received between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Fair Monday. All exhibits must be recorded, tagged, and placed by proper officials before the Exhibitor leaves the fair ground.
3. Judging will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Fair Monday.
4. All exhibits must have been made within the period of August 1 of the previous year to August 1 of the current year, except for antique categories. (To be classed antique, items must be at least 20 years old.)
5. Exhibitor may enter only one item per subject.
6. Exhibits may be moved after 10:00 p.m. Fair Saturday.
7. There must be competition in each class to receive 1st place prize money.
8. The decision of the Judge is final.
9. All exhibits must be the property of the exhibitor.
10. Only Page County Residents
11. Fair Association will not be responsible for lost or damage of exhibits.
12. Fair Association reserves the right to reduce Premiums.
13. Premiums must be picked up from the Fair office. Checks are voided 60 days after Issuance.
14. There must be competition in each class to receive prize money.
Many Thanks the Page Co-op Farm Bureau Inc. for their donation to increase premium money in the adult exhibits building.
SECTION 2-BAKING & CANDY
- A: Baking and Candy Rules and Entries
- B: Crocheted and Knitted Articles Rules and Entries
- C: Fancy Work Rules and Entries