Neekie Printz, Chairperson-652-3319
Cora Lee Frymyer, Co-Chairperson -743-6125
Mary Brubaker 860-1790
Daniel Graves, Liz Graves
1. Exhibitors’ age – 20 years and over.
2. All exhibits will be received between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Fair Monday.
3. Judging will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Fair Monday.
4. All exhibits must have been made within the period of August 1 of the previous year to August 1 of the current year, except for antique categories. (To be classed antique, items must be at least 20 years old.)
5. Exhibitor may enter only one item per subject.
6. Exhibits may be moved after 10:00 p.m. Fair Saturday.
7. There must be competition in each class to receive 1st place prize money.
SECTION 1-EDUCATIONAL EXHIBITS
Cora Lee Frymyer – 540-743-6125
- Open to any adult educational organization wishing to exhibit an educational display.
- Educational exhibits will receive ribbons. Each FCE Club having an educational exhibit will receive $10.00.
- Call Cora Lee Frymyer by August 14 to pre-register for educational exhibits because space is limited.
Click links below to view, print, or save. (PDF)